Stuart Frazer Ltd is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of our environmental policy which we follow to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
All SieMatic kitchens are produced following strict environmental policies which exceed industry standards. SieMatic have been awarded environmental certifications by a number of agencies including the following:
- German Furniture Association – Golden-M seal
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) – International certificate
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 – Environmental Management